Yesterday, Meggie and I were in the barn, and it still smelled. Just that little leftover odor on Meg was enough to make Daisy bark frantically when Meg came back inside. I couldn't even smell it on Meg, but Daisy sure could.
Thursday, March 6, 2014
territorial dispute
A couple nights ago, I caught these pictures in the barn of a raccoon intruding on a skunk snooping in the cat's food dish. The skunk let go with a squirt, and the raccoon left. Then the skunk calmly went back to snooping. Of course, a few hours later, the raccoon came back. I was wondering what the smell in the barn was all about!
Yesterday, Meggie and I were in the barn, and it still smelled. Just that little leftover odor on Meg was enough to make Daisy bark frantically when Meg came back inside. I couldn't even smell it on Meg, but Daisy sure could.
Yesterday, Meggie and I were in the barn, and it still smelled. Just that little leftover odor on Meg was enough to make Daisy bark frantically when Meg came back inside. I couldn't even smell it on Meg, but Daisy sure could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment